Weight loss
Weight loss



5 Step weight loss program for permanent weight loss Every journey starts with a single step
Here are five easy tips to get control of your weight loss efforts. Start at the beginning, then take small steps every day and you will climb that mountain.

Step 1: what do you want now


"I want to lose 50 pounds."

Is this possible in the next month? If not, break it into small goals. "I want to lose 5 pounds this month."

What else can you say besides losing some weight?

"I want to step on the scale and see (a number state) pounds (remember, keep it something you can get in a month).

"I want to feel my pants loose."

"I want to see myself in the mirror wearing last year's bathing suit and it fits."

"I want to notice that my clothes are getting too big for me."

"I want to bend easily and touch my toes."

"I want to get up from a sitting position, easily and gracefully."

They are positive goals. Pay attention to what you want. How do you want to feel, what do you want to experience.


Step 2: Make a plan

Get out of your weekly calendar and start by eating less (portion control), more (healthy foods), or in a different way.

Step 3: Consider Exercise

Incorporating regular exercise helps more than anything because the more active you burn the more calories, and if you build muscle, the more calories you burn at rest. What, when, how often? Do you need equipment, books, tape or can you just start and collect other ingredients as you go?

Write it all down Your plan should include which days and times of the week. Do not try to decide that you will exercise every day. You are unlikely to stick to a plan that does not occur in build-off days. Make it easy first. You can always add more later.

Step 4: Healthy diet plan 

Take a look at your plan and decide if it is possible. If not, until this change is made.

Start by listing each item, and then ask yourself how would you get it?

1. I want to eat less. I usually get half or three-quarters of the amount I have. See if this is enough. Keep a food diary for a week, religiously write down everything that goes in your mouth.

2. I want to eat more healthy foods. I would get this by adding more fruits and vegetables for a snack, so when I'm hungry, or I think I'm an apple hungry or some carrot might be my snack of choice. This has the additional benefit of greater nutrition.

3. I want to eat differently. I will achieve this by paying more attention while eating. to distract. Think of each bite as a separate event. Write down what I am tasting and see what I notice now that I have never seen before? Different smells, sights, textures and subtle flavors. I would actually try chewing each bite at least 10 times.

4. I want to add some exercise. I would get it by getting a book at the library or store, get a free pass to my nearest gym, talk to friends, borrow an exercise tape. Find exercises that I can do in front of the TV or on the floor in my bedroom when I first get up or whatever works. It doesn't matter if others saw me, I don't care. After the first few weeks, start slowly, add more if I'm ready.

Close your eyes and imagine your plan.
If you have chosen to get up an hour earlier, can you see yourself doing this? Is it true? Are you an overnight person? If so, a morning workout probably won't be out - go to a midday or evening workout. Find what fits you.

Step 5: Start planning and determine what you need to start

Plan A: I need a small notebook that I can take with me to keep an eye on daily foods (it only requires a week or two to get an idea of ​​what I'm eating). .

A monthly calendar is required to track my exercise minutes, even if it is only 10 minutes this month and the next 20, this progress. You are after progress, not perfection. There is no such thing as perfection.

To use bodyweight for exercise, visit the online library or order book. Pushups, crunches, etc. can be done without any additional equipment.

Buy healthy foods on your hands like fruits, chopped vegetables. Dinner at least twice a week and freeze leftover food in frozen food.

If I want, buy or order supplements, protein powder, etc.

Put it all together
Start working on your plan. Do not wait for the next full moon or some other arbitrary start date. Just get started. The sooner you start, the sooner you start seeing results.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post